INVACARE TOP END FORCE RX HANDCYCLE
The Invacare® Top End® Force™RX Handcycle with adjustable carbon fiber back is the most competitive handcycle in the Invacare® Top End® Force™ Series. The Force RX Handcycle delivers hypersonic speed in a lightweight aerodynamic package. The 7005 aluminum heat-treated frame is fabricated with slick one piece side frames, plus there are multiple enhancements to allow a more reclined position without interferences. The custom reclined frame with adjustable feather weight carbon fiber back is ultra-light and super stiff. The Force RX Handcycle is a completely customized racing machine which includes a SRAM®X9 30 speed drive train, or you can upgrade to top-of-the-line SRAM XX or Apex fork-mounted shifters and components. Are you ready to force the pace? Get the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle!
Lightweight, aerodynamic handcycle can be customized for a perfect fit.
The Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle features an adjustable, stiff carbon fiber back for support and three fork options: fixed, adjustable height, adjustable height/length. Elbow-activated brake and shifting options are perfect for H1 and H2 Tetraplegic competitors.
- 7005 aluminum aerodynamic frame
- Adjustable carbon fiber back
- 7005 aluminum aerodynamic fork
- Adjustable height crank housing
- Breathable mesh upholstery
- Seat and back cushions
- Multi-position adjustable footrest
- Tapered aluminum crank arms
- Frictionless pedal bearings
- Aluminum ergonomic hand pedals
- Bolt-on adjustable headrest
- SRAM® X9 30 speed drive train
- Chainrings: 48-39-24
- Cassettes: SRAM 11-34
- Tektro® Caliper Brakes
- Fork mounted locking second brake
- Steering dampener
- 26" high performance wheels
- High pressure clincher tires
- 0° or 3° of camber
- Threaded axles
- Drafting bumper
- Positioning straps
- Safety flag
- Carbon fiber chain guard
- 13 paint choices
- Reflective stickers
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Frame: Heat treated 7005 aluminum welded frame custom built to athlete specifications 7005 aluminum aerodynamic tapered front fork.
- Frame Tubing: Wrap-around ovalized lower aerodynamic frame with adjustable carbon fiber back. Adjustable or fixed height crank housing.
- Material: Seat and back mesh upholstery cushions, Adjustable seat upholstery
- Footrest: Multi-position adjustable footrest system with safety straps in two width choices.
- Handle Style: Tapered crank arms with frictionless pedal bearings. Oval aluminum ergonomic hand pedals offered in three sizes; 15 or 25 degrees, Steering dampener
- Power:: SRAM® X9 30 speed Drive train, trigger shifter and brake, Cassettes SRAM 11-28
- Safety System: Cane Creek SCR-3 Caliper Brake and fork mounted locking second brake, Drafting bumper, Parking brake, Positioning straps, Safety flag, Chain guard
- Wheels: 26" high performance wheels Alex DA 22 rims with black stainless spokes and reflectors, High pressure clincher tires
- Camber Angle: 0 or 3 degrees of camber
- Color: 9 paint choices with reflective stickers
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Carbon fiber wheels
- 20" rear wheels
- 700C wheels
- SRAM XX or Apex fork mounted shifters
- SRAM Cassette: 11-28
- Chainrings: 53-39-28 or Compact 110
- Disk brakes
- Quad cuff power plates
- Double Tap elbow shifting
- QuadGrips handpedals with wrist activated shifting system
- Elbow-activated braking system
- Continental® Grand Prix high pressure clincher tires
- Continental Sprinter tubular tires
- Invacare Top End
- Bike Jersey
- SRM Training system
- Travel bags
- Safety options and hydration systems
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
INVACARE TOP END FORCE RX HANDCYCLEManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (330) 345-7730
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.