TOP END® CROSSFIRE™ WHEELCHAIR
- 17.8 lb.
- 19.43 lb.
The Invacare® Top End® Crossfire™ Series of everyday wheelchairs offers a range of frame materials and frame styles to suit a rider's individual needs and preferences. From the highly adjustable Invacare® Top End® Crossfire™ T7A Wheelchair to the Invacare® Top End® Crossfire™ T6 Wheelchair with a fixed rear seat-to-floor height, you can find the ideal chair for the most energy efficient ride. The Crossfire Series Wheelchairs are the perfect fit for anyone, from the new rider to the more experienced, who wants a custom, super light chair built for performance.
The Invacare® To p End® Crossfire™ T7A Wheelchairfeatures an adjustable, performance-minded, open frame design unlike any other rigid chair available today. Super light and strong performance-minded open frame, highly adjustable rigid wheelchair. The Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Wheelchair features welded caster head tubes to eliminate the need for an adjustment in a high impact area and preserve performance for the long haul. The performance frame endures the rigors of everyday use and keeps the ride smooth.
The Invacare® To p End® Crossfire™ T6 Wheelchair offers a minimalist open frame design along with providing riders with the key adjustments such as center-of-gravity and back angle to keep the chair light and virtually maintenance free. In addition, custom options such as an Ergo seat or fixed back can be added to offer a more customized fit for the experienced rider. Key adjustments keep the chair light and virtually maintenance-free. The Invacare Top End Crossfire T6 Wheelchair features a minimalist, open frame design to make vehicle transfers easier. Built for performance and fit, the Crossfire T6 Wheelchair allows for center-of-gravity and back angle adjustments along with an optional Ergo seat.
- Super light 7005 aluminum frame material
- Modular frame design allows for ample seat-to-floor height adjustments without re-squaring the casters
- 16 degrees of back angle adjustments
- 3.25" of center-of-gravity adjustments
- No charge mesh back upholstery offers more comfort in various climates
- Pressed bearing allows for a more controlled rotation and eliminates caster flutter
- Width By Camber Angle: 6.75" plus seat width (with 0 degree camber)
- Seat Width: 12"W - 20"W
- Seat Depth: 14"D - 20"D
- Seat To Floor Height: Front: 16" - 21" (1/2" increments), Rear: 14" - 20"
- Frame: Tapered, V-front
- Wheel and Caster Size: Wheels: 22", 24", 25", 26", Casters: 3", 4", 5"
- Camber Angle: 0, 3, 6
- Wheels: Tires: Schwalbe®, Primo, Knobby, Kenda, Treaded pneumatic, Pneumatic flat free
- Arm Style: T-Arm, Swingaway
- Back Angle: 16 degree range in 4 degree increments
- Back Options: Folding, lock-down, angle-adj. back
- Back Height: 8"-11", 10"-14", 12"-16", 14"-18", 16"-20"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Product Weight: 17.8 lb. 16" x 16" with 24" Spinergy wheels, bolt-on seat upholstery, mesh back upholstery with adjustable tension and 4" semi-pneumatic casters
- Color: 16 side and seat frame colors 4 anodizing options
- Warranty: Limited: 5 years on the frame
- Mono-tube, open frame design making vehicle transfer easy
- Choice of fold down or fixed back
- 4.25" of center-of-gravity adjustment
- Full offerings of wheel and tire options
- Frame: Custom built rigid ultra-lightweight open frame or cantilever design. Available in 5 front frame angles: 70,75,80,85 or 90 degrees. New ergo seat option provides optimum positioning, good pressure distribution and better propulsion. See additional images or on-line brochure for more details.
- Frame Tubing: 6061 T6 aluminum in 1-1/8" tubing size.
- Seat Width: 12"-18" standard. 19" or 20" optional Tapered seat width is optional and is great for people that want their chair to disappear.
- Seat Depth: 14"-18" standard. 19" or 20" depth optional.
- Seat Height: Front seat to floor height: 16"-21" Rear seat to floor height: 14.5"-21" With ergo seat option RSH available is 15"-21".
- Back Height: Adjustable (8"-11",10"-14", 14"-18" or 16" -20")
- Back Angle: Back angle is adjustable on folding back with 5 settings and fixed on fixed back. Please see order form for details.
- Back Options: Folding back is standard and fixed back is optional. Upholstery is adjustable tension w/straps as standard and fold- over style as optional. Additional options include bolt-on or integral push handles.
- Wheels: High performance radial wheels with double wall rims and high flange hubs equipped with high pressure clincher tires and anodized aluminum push rims are standard. Optional Spinergy LX or Spox wheels with black, red, white, blue or yellow spokes are available. Other tires available include pneumatic 1-3/8" treaded as a no charge option and knobby, Schwalbe, solid, Kenda or flat free inserts are optional. See wheel/tire chart on order form for more details.
- Wheel and Caster Size: 22", 24" or 25" available as standard. 26" available as option. Front semi-pnuematic casters 4" or 5", 3" micro are standard. Softroll aluminum casters 4" or 5" are optional.
- Camber Angle: Center-of-gravity adjustment is 4.25". Camber choice of 0,3,6 or 9 degrees.
- Footrest: One piece tubular footrest or an adjustable angle footplate are available as standard. Footplate covers made of carbon fiber or plastic are available as an option for the tubular footrest.
- Foot Space Width: Footspace width for tapered front end is seat width minus 6" and for V style is seat width minus 5". For seat widths of 12", 13" or 14" the footrest space is 8".
- Arm Style: Swing away tubular style arms are available as a no charge option.
- Arm accessories include: removable sideguards, removable cloth sideguards with rigidizer, fixed aluminum or carbon fiber sideguards, folding aluminum or removable sideguards with fender.
- Caster Suspension Options: Frog leg front suspension forks are available as an option.
- Product Weight: Complete chair from 19.43 pounds for 16" wide by 16" deep chair equipped with 24" standard HP wheels, quick release axles, 4" semi-pneumatic front casters, folding back and adjustable tension back and seat upholstery. See Order form page 4 for weight calculation chart.
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Warranty: Limited 5 Years Frame
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
TOP END® CROSSFIRE™ WHEELCHAIRManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (330) 345-7730
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.